Thursday 6 October 2011

AnantPuri_UMI_GenXpressionz

to the Youth of my Nation.

I know my words may fail to explain,
but deep within I have hopes & pain!
By this poem, I would try to express,
my motive is to present & not impress.

Everyone thinks the Youth is Use Less,
it's time to prove that we’re used-less!
We are awakened & have a clear focus,
together shall we break this baseless locus.

We are energetic, powerful & smart,
it's high time that we play our part!
We own our Nation & it’s problems too,
together shall we come & get it all through.

Gone is the time to look up & pray,
we need to care, serve, help; starting today!
We’re future & our nation is in our need,
together shall we come & sign this deed.

We, the generation of movies, spas & facebook,
should also consider giving our nation a new look!
We’ve to work selflessly & remove the strange,
together shall we bring the lovely change.

Start sharing & giving the gifts from above,
these are simple things like time & love.
Let’s fight out terrorism & corruption,
together shall we make India a better Nation!


by Anant Puri | University of Michigan | USA

No comments:

Post a Comment