Thursday 6 October 2011

Priyanka Dey_Hindu College_GenXpressionz

The theme is ''The Power of Young India'"



LET OUR INDIA SHINE

The harvests of this soil,
Has nutritioned the soul of its children
With every bite, a boy grew into a man
And every girl, a woman.
Let my, let my India shine.
Where else would you see
Such a motherly connection to one's land
The one from which powerful youth is born
With the strength of the heart and the requisite of the mind
Let my, let my India shine.

Beware, we believe in do or die
Death is a veil we're happy to wear
To protect our land,
Has been our strife,since time immemorial.

We warn those who try destructing us,
They'll be slayed to death.
By the Rams and Durgas this land has produced,
Enemies, beware the time has come.
Let my, let my India shine.

We need to unite, treasure our cause
And not be swayed by things superflous,
Or whatever we've gained shall all be lost.
We need to be aware, and need to care
In harmony, chant Jai Hind
This nation is Ours, both yours and mine
Let our, let our India shine!

Submitted by: Priyanka Dey

B.A.HONS History(2008-11)
Hindu College
University of Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment